Clinical Data Science
Dr. Hamed joined Sano to continue to pursue his clinical research using computational means of data science and artificial intelligence.
THE SCOPE OF THE RESEARCH
Scientific interests of the group encompass:
- investigations on drug repurposing;
- development of Clinical Decision Support Systems;
- designing a Federated BioMedical Search Engine;
- investigating Fine-tuning Large Language Models to answer cancer-related questions;
- using LLMs to measure the druggability of new biological targets;
- developing an expert system shell for regulating the use of FDA-approved drugs to other purposes with the use of Clinical Trials data;
- the exploratory analysis of disease-symptom networks as ground-truth to be used to fact-check generative AI content; etc.